Reply by Devere And Partners

We are proud to offer our clients a fully comprehensive service with a high level of support and expertise. We ensure that clients are well looked after by scheduling in regular reviews to discuss their savings/investments. Clients can also contact/meet their advisers whenever they wish. On top of this, our compliance team regularly contacts clients to discuss any queries or to answer any questions they may have. There will always be an element of risk when it comes to investing, but our advisers are best placed to help clients remain ahead of the curve. Visit our website to see some of the returns we recently gained for clients.
Author's
1.7
Privacy and Data Security

Additional to what is required to invest by about 2 years. In my case, Devere sold me a product and forgot to take care about the service.

Yes, they will answer your calls, but that is all what you may get from them.

They are far from being top financial advisor they claim to be. You are a number NOT a client. They are not aligned to your financial needs. Unfortunately, my plan has had losses instead of profits in the last 5 years and now I cannot get my money back.

If you are planning to get a plan for them, I STRONGLY recommend you to go with another trusted and well respected financial institution.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Poor quality of service, Restricted support some countries, Poor communication with clients.

Had an Experience with Devere And Partners?